The AP disc type jet mill is another type of grinding and pulverizing equipment, which is very popular in the fields of medicine, chemical industry, pesticide, pigment, dye, food, synthetic resin, white silica powder made from silicon tetrachloride, graphite, battery materials, etc. It primarily consists of the feeding inlet, grinding chamber, nozzle, discharge port, airflow outlet, compressed air inlet, classifying area and so on.
The compressed air or the superheated steam passes through a series of nozzles and becomes the high speed air stream, with which the materials sent by the feeder into the grinding chamber begin to be smashed through mutual collision.
1.This product is applicable for superfine grinding of dry and brittle materials.
2. The smashed materials are free of contamination but with high purity.
3. There is no rotating member in the chamber so that all components suffer little abrasion except the mill liner, which is worn normally.
4. Working at negative pressure, the disc type jet mill is free of dust.
5. It is characterized by little noise and no vibration at work.
6. The product is easy for cleaning down and disassembly.
7. It realizes large handling capacity, continuous operation and high automation.
8. Based on the chemical component of different materials, this disc type jet mill selects the corresponding materials for linings mainly at the grinding chamber, inlet and outlet tube. It is particularly suitable for grinding the sticky material and hard material with Mohs hardness below 9 degree.
|Air consumption (m3/min)||6||10||15||20||40||80||120|
AP Disc Type Mill Process Flow Diagram
Powder Grinding Mill Supplier | Impact Milling Machine | Size Reduction Mills